Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Applying for IPO from Axis Bank Internet Banking
- Almost all banks are now providing the facility to invest in IPO from Internet Banking.
- This page deals with the steps for applying for IPO from the Internet Banking for Axis Bank Account holders.
- The Netbanking facility offers the following services:
- PAYMENT FOR IPO
- IPO REVISION
- IPO WITHDRAWAL
- IPO STATUS INQUIRY
- Before you start this process, keep your DP details handy.
- Login to your Axis Bank Internet Banking.
- In the Investments menu (5th link at the top), click on Online IPO
- Since this is the first time you are investing, click on button Register for ASBA
- In the Register For ASBA, you need to enter details such as:
- DP ID (CDSL / NSDL)
- Client Id
- Beneficiary No.
- PAN Card
- Investor's Name
- Email ID
- Continue the steps from there.