Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Bajaj Auto Limited
In The News
- January 2, 2018: Please find attached a copy of the Press release being issued by the company in respect of http://www.bseindia.com/xml-data/corpfiling/AttachLive/875912ee-9887-490d-aaf8-3a8004fed020.pdf sales for the month of December 2017].
- November 2, 2017: We submit herewith a soft copy of the Half yearly communication to the shareholders for H1/FY 2017-18.
- July 3, 2017: KTM and BAJAJ AUTO – Elevation of the cooperation to the next level
- July 3, 2017: Press release being issued by the company in respect of sales for the month of June 2017
- June 2, 2017: Has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated Jun 02, 2017, titled "sales for the month of May 2017".
- May 18, 2017: Board Meeting and Financial Results
- October 17, 2017: Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended 30 September 2017
- July 20, 2017: Unaudited Financial Results For The First Quarter Ended 30 June 2017
|EPS||30 September 2016||30 June 2017||30 September 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source||Category||Ranking / Description|
|October 12, 2017||SBICap Securities Shubh Labh Diwali Picks 2017||Buy||Recommended Price: 3156; Target: 3750; Potential Upside: 19%|
|September 29, 2017||R Model Portfolio September 2017||Model Portfolio Stock||Weightage in portfolio: 7%|
|June 12, 2017||Suresh Rathi Wealth Weekly||Trading / Investment Strategy||Positive Bias. Bajaj Auto is signaling a break out from a higher consolidation zone on the monthly charts. A major upmove on cards, positive
reverse divergence on weekly charts supporting the buying argument. Establishing long positions at CMP, as the stock is likely to run towards its all-time-high at 3125 mark. Aggressive targets with 18 months perspective are seen at 4500 mark. Place stops below 2125.
|May 21 - 27, 2017||Smart Investment||Market Scan||BUY (CMP: 2972 SL: 2932 T1: 3033 T2: 3097)|
|May 1 - 14, 2017||Dalal Street Investment Journal||Analysis||Exit|
|April 2017||Motilal Oswal||Automobile Update||Recommendation: Buy; CMP: 2861; Target: 3414|
|April 2017||Sharekhan||Value Guide - Earnings Guide||Recommendation: Hold; Target: 3000|
|April 13, 2017||MoneyControl.com||News / Reviews / Analysis||Resistance for Nifty at 9414; buy Bajaj Auto, Bombay Burmah: Prakash Gaba|
|April 13, 2017||MoneyControl.com||News / Reviews / Analysis||Buy Wockhardt, Bajaj Auto; sell Hindalco Industries, Mindtree, Just Dial: Sudarshan Sukhani|
|April 8, 2017||Angel Broking||Technical Picks - Weekly Pivot Levels||S2: 2719; S1: 2775; Pivot: 2810; R1: 2866; R2: 2902|
Related / Peer Companies
- TVS Motor Company Limited (TVSMOTOR) (532343)
- Hero Motocorp Limited (HEROMOTOCO) (500182) (INE158A01026)
- Automobiles - LCVs and HCVs
- Auto Parts and Equipment
- Cars and Utility Vehicles
- Oil Marketing and Distribution
- Transport Related Services
- BSE on BAJAJ-AUTOGetPaidIndia.com