Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Bhansali Engineering Polymers Limited
- November 10, 2017: Rs. 2164 Cr (Small Cap)
- October 31, 2017: Rs. 2314 Cr (Small Cap)
- October 13, 2017: Rs. 1875 Cr (Small Cap)
In The News
- May 6, 2017: Declaration Of Statement On Impact On Audit Qualification / Audited Financial Result of Company for Quarter and Year ended 31st March, 2017
- April 16, 2017: Board Meeting and Financial Results
|November 10, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 11 of 139 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 30 )|
|October 31, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 10 of 139 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 30 )|
|October 13, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 11 of 136 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 34 )|
|Date||Master Score||EPS Strength||Price Strength||Buyer Demand||Group Rank|
|November 10, 2017||B||Great: 98||Great: 99||Great: A+||Good: 33|
|October 13, 2017||B||Great: 98||Great: 99||Great: A||Good: 35|
|October 12, 2017||B||Great: 98||Great: 99||Great: A+||Fair: 48|
Companies with MarketSmithIndia Score of A or B are usually good.
|Date||Present Super Trend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|November 10, 2017||Bullish||109.80||Bullish||-46 (Neutral)||+28 (Neutral)||47.60 Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|October 13, 2017||Bullish||83.84||Bullish||-11.21 Overbought(Bearish)||+124 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||40.65 Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|October 5, 2017||Bullish||78.31||Bullish||-26.74 (Neutral)||+256 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||29.39 (Neutral)|
|August 31, 2017||Bullish||72.99||Bullish||-22.39 (Neutral)||+77 (Neutral)||35.92 (Neutral)|
|August 3, 2017||Bullish||65.51||Bearish||-79.76 (Neutral)||-58 (Neutral)||49.45 Strong Trend (Bullish)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- October 13, 2017: Financial Results For September 30,2017
- Quarterly Results for the period ending 30th June 2017
Type: Unaudited Standalone Basic EPS
|EPS||30 June 2016||30 September 2016||30 June 2017||30 September 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Circuit Filters / Group Changes
- Circuit filter price band % changed to 5% effective November 1, 2017 vide BSE Notice No: 20171031-21 Dated: 31 Oct 2017
Related Lesson: What is a Circuit Filter? And who sets it and Why?
What is GSM and GSM Grades?
Related / Peer Companies
- Aksharchem India Limited (AKSCHEM) (524598)
- Bodal Chemicals Limited (BODALCHEM) (524370)
- Indian Toners and Developers Limited (INDTONER) (523586)
- Meghmani Organics Limited
- NOCIL Limited
- Omkar Speciality Chemicals Limited (OMKARCHEM)
- Vidhi Dyestuffs Manufacturing Limited
- Vinati Organics Limited
- Pidilite Industries
- Shree Pushkar Chemicals and Fertilisers Limited (SHREEPUSHK) (539334)
- Ultramarine and Pigments Limited (ULTRAMAR) (506685)
Other Related Categories