Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Fiberweb India Limited
- Security Code: 507910
- Security Id: INE296C01020
- ISIN Code: FIBERWEB
- Sector / Industry: Plastic Products
In The News
- December 12, 2017: Company bags Very Prestigious EXPORT ORDERS of Melt Blown products for INRs 152 Millions
- November 28, 2017: Fiberweb India Ltd has informed BSE that the meeting of the Board of Directors of the Company will be held on December 05, 2017 to consider the issue of Bonus shares to the existing shareholders.
- October 30, 2017: Please find attachment regarding start of production of Melt Blown Line and update.
- August 28, 2017: Company bags Very Prestigious EXPORT ORDERS of value added products for INRs 109 Million
- February 6, 2018: Rs. 515 Cr (Micro Cap)
- November 9, 2017: Rs. 394 Cr (Micro Cap)
- November 3, 2017: Rs. 416 Cr (Micro Cap)
- October 27, 2017: Rs. 317 Cr (Micro Cap)
- August 24, 2017: Rs. 476 Cr (Micro Cap)
- August 11, 2017: Rs. 408 Cr (Micro Cap)
|February 6, 2018||Average (Rank # )||Very Attractive||Outstanding (Score: 33 )|
|November 9, 2017||Good (Rank # 45 of 354 )||Does not qualify||Outstanding (Score: 31 )|
|November 3, 2017||Good (Rank # 47 of 357 )||Does not qualify||Very Positive (Score: 27 )|
|October 27, 2017||Average (Rank # 47 of 357 )||Does not qualify||Very Positive (Score: 27 )|
|August 24, 2017||Average (Rank # 55 of 357 )||Does not qualify||Very Positive (Score: 23 )|
|August 11, 2017||Average (Rank # 51 of 353 )||Does not qualify||Very Positive (Score: 23 )|
|Date||Master Score||EPS Strength||Price Strength||Buyer Demand||Group Rank|
|November 9, 2017||B||Fair: 75||Fair: 66||Poor: D||Fair: 47|
|November 2, 2017||B||Fair: 75||Fair: 70||Fair: C-||Fair: 47|
|August 11, 2017||B||Fair: 61||Great: 96||Good: B||Poor: 98|
Companies with MarketSmithIndia Score of A or B are usually good.
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|November 9, 2017||Bearish||276.75||Bullish||-37.39 (Neutral)||-37 (Neutral)||27.85 (Neutral)|
|November 3, 2017||Bearish||319.07||Bullish||-25.49 (Neutral)||+20 (Neutral)||31.18 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- February 7, 2018: Financial Result For December 31, 2017
- November 9, 2017: Financial Result For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2017
|EPS||31 December 2016||30 September 2017||31 December 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Related / Peer Companies
- Astral Poly Technik Limited (ASTRAL) (532830)
- Arrow Greentech Limited (ARROWGREEN) (516064)
- Dhabriya Polywood Limited (DHABRIYA) (538715)
- EPC Industrie Limited (EPCIN) (523754)
- Finolex Industries Limited
- Jain Irrigation Systems Limited (JISLJALEQS)
- JBF Industries Limited (JBFIND) (514034)
- Sintex Industries Limited (SINTEX)
- Supreme Industries Limited (SUPREMEIND) (509930)