Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Gemini Communication Limited
- Security Code : 532318
In The News
- April 15, 2017: Board Meeting and Financial Results
- October 25, 2017: Rs. 13 Cr (Micro Cap)
|October 25, 2017||Does not qualify (Rank # 0 )||Risky||Flat (Score: -3 )|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|October 25, 2017||Buy||1.67||Buy||-30 (Neutral)||+159 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||16.75 Weak Trend (Sell)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
Circuit Filters / Group Changes
- Moved to GSM Grade II with effect from October 26, 2017 vide BSE Notice No: 20171025-13 Dated: 25 Oct 2017
- Moved from GSM Grade II to Grade I effective July 10, 2017 vide BSE Notice No: 20170707-22 Dated: 10 Jul 2017
- Will continue in Graded Surveillance Measure (GSM) framework with their applicable stages effective June 27, 2017 vide BSE Notice No: 20170621-35 Dated: 21 June 2017
- Dec 11, 2015: Revised to 5%
Related Lesson: What is a Circuit Filter? And who sets it and Why?
What is GSM and GSM Grades?