Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited
In The News
- August 4, 2017: The Great Eastern Shipping Company Limited has informed the Exchange that Mr. Bharat K. Sheth, Deputy Chairman and Managing Director has intimated to the Company that SEBI has passed an Order dated August 2, 2017 as an ex parte ad interim order alleging insider trading pertaining to sale of 6000 shares of 63 Moons Technologies Limited [earlier called Financial Technologies (India) Limited ] during the period April 2012 to July 2013 and to secure funds to the tune of about Rs. 85 lakhs in the ongoing investigation. Mr. Sheth has further informed that he was not heard before the Order was passed and that he intends to appropriately respond to the order. The Order does not have any implications for the Company and does not pertain to the Company or dealings in the Company's securities. However, Mr. Sheth's disclosure is being disseminated out of abundant caution in the spirit of transparency under the guidelines set out in the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015.
|January 9, 2018||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 12 )||Very Expensive||Very Negative (Score: -37 )|
|September 29, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 13 )||Very Expensive||Negative (Score: -19 )|
- October 3, 2017: Current Market Price (CMP): Rs 387.40 vs Book Value: 485.94
Read on to find out what is Book Value and what its importance is.
|Date||Present Super Trend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|January 9, 2018||Bullish||386.23||Bullish||-23.75 (Neutral)||+172 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||41.39 Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|October 3, 2017||Bullish||372.83||Bearish||-69.43 (Neutral)||-56 (Neutral)||22 (Neutral)|
|July 19, 2017||Bearish||430.02||Bearish||-45 (Neutral)||+35.49 (Neutral)||23.82 (Neutral)|
|July 17, 2017||Bearish||430.02||Bullish||-48.93 (Neutral)||+13 (Neutral)||24.49 (Neutral)|
|July 14, 2017||Bearish||430.02||Bullish||-39.52 (Neutral)||+69 (Neutral)||24.84 (Neutral)|
|July 12, 2017||Bearish||430.02||Bullish||-34.56 (Neutral)||+93 (Neutral)||23.58 (Neutral)|
|July 10, 2017||Bearish||430.02||Bullish||-23.98 (Neutral)||+92 (Neutral)||23.30 (Neutral)|
|July 7, 2017||Bearish||425.76||Bullish||-22.03 (Neutral)||117 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||24.99 (Neutral)|
|July 6, 2017||Bearish||430.02||Bullish||-24.12 (Neutral)||118 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||22.83 (Neutral)|
|July 4, 2017||Bearish||425.76||Bullish||-27.85 (Neutral)||134 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||21.10 (Neutral)|
|July 3, 2017||Bearish||425.76||Bullish||-21.88 (Neutral)||132 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||19.93 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
In The News
- June 20, 2017: Further to our letter dated January 31, 2017, we wish to inform you that Greatship (India) Limited ('GIL'), a wholly owned-subsidiary of the Company, has acquired full ownership of the jack up rigs from Greatship Global Energy Services Pte. Ltd. ('GGES'), a wholly-owned subsidiary of GIL w.e.f June 19, 2017.
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source / Publication||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|September 12, 2017||Kotak Securities||Buy||Target of Rs 530|
|May 1 - 7, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Shipping and oil exploration major, Great Eastern Shipping Company, is likely to post a robust performance going forward. Apart from the heavy dividend payout, the stock is also a bonus candidate.|
- August 10, 2017: Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30, 2017
- Ports and Marine Services
- Exploration and Production
- Construction and Engineering
- Industrial Machinery