Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Gujarat State Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited
- Sector / Industry: Fertilizers
In The News
- September 25, 2017: A fake message is being circulated in the social media including what's app regarding Company's Ammonia Plant which they claim to be currently under shut down and may remain so for another 18 months, similarly for the Melamine Plants that they are facing frequent shut downs. While for the Caprolactam Plants, it is said that the same is not running at the full capacity. Investors are advised to be cautious and beware ....
- December 27, 2017: Rs. 5951 Cr (Mid Cap)
- December 8, 2017: Rs. 5565 Cr (Mid Cap)
- November 24, 2017: Rs. 5712 Cr (Mid Cap)
|December 27, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 5 of 31 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: 1 )|
|December 8, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 5 of 31 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: 1 )|
|November 24, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 5 of 31 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: 1 )|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|December 27, 2017||Bullish||131.61||Bullish||-13.30 Overbought (Bearish)||+140 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||11.86 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
|December 8, 2017||Sell||151.72||Buy||-54.57 (Neutral)||-12 Strong Downtrend (Sell)||16.12 Weak Trend (Sell)|
|November 24, 2017||Bearish||144.07||Bullish||-64.82 (Neutral)||-31 (Neutral)||22.22 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- August 4, 2017 @ 17:23: Submission Of Unaudited Financial Results For The 1St Quarter Ended On 30Th June, 2017
|EPS||30 June 2016||31 March 2017||30 June 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source / Publication||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|November 24, 2017||SBICap Weekly Wrap-up - Weekly Calls - Top 5 Techno-Funda picks||Buy||CMP Rs: 143.4; Target: 151.0; Stop Loss: Rs: 139.8|
|October 2 - 8, 2017||Money Times||Exit List||Last Close: 126.25; Supply Point: 134.59; Supply Point: 137.68; Supply Point: 140.76; Strong Above: 150.75; Demand Point: 108.4; Monthly RS: 48.73|
|August 7 - 13, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals, a fertilizer major and prominent manufacturer of Caprolactum (a basic input to make tyres), has hiked its prices. A good buy at the current level.|
|June 12 - 18, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||The rain Gods are smiling and it may be prudent to buy agri stocks like Gujarat State Fertilizers & Chemicals (GSFC), Kaveri Seed Company, Monsanto India and UPL.|
Related / Peer Companies
- Chambal Fertilisers and Chemicals Limited (CHAMBLFERT) (500085)
- Coromandel International Limited (COROMANDEL)
- Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF)