Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
HCL Infosystems Limited
In The News
- July 24, 2017: HCL Infosystems Limited has informed the Exchange that the Company has received request cum undertaking from the following persons/entities to re-classify them from existing Promoter & Promoter Group Category to Public Category of the Company pursuant to Regulation 31A of the SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015. 1. Mr. Arjun Malhotra Group I. M/s A K M Systems Private Limited; II. Ms. Kiran Malhotra; III. Ms. Poorva Malhotra; and IV. Mr. Shiven Malhotra. The copies of the requests cum undertakings are enclosed for your reference.
- February 14, 2018: Rs. 2229 Cr (Small Cap)
- January 31, 2018: Rs. 1768 Cr (Small Cap)
- October 27, 2017: Rs. 1034 Cr (Small Cap)
- October 18, 2017: Rs. 1064 Cr (Small Cap)
- July 21, 2017: Rs. 1151 Cr (Small Cap)
|February 14, 2018||Below Average (Rank # )||Risky||Flat (Score: 5 )|
|January 31, 2018||Below Average (Rank # 50 of 370 )||Very Risky||Very Negative (Score: -21 )|
|October 27, 2017||Below Average (Rank # 44 of 377 )||Very Risky||Very Negative (Score: -18 )|
|October 18, 2017||Below Average (Rank # 44 of 376 )||Very Risky||Very Negative (Score: -15 )|
|July 21, 2017||Average (Rank # 46 of 376 )||Risky||Very Negative (Score: -21 )|
|April 17, 2017||Below Average (#41/388)||Very Risky||Negative (-18)|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|February 14, 2018||Bullish||48.10||Bullish||-26.94 (Neutral)||+222.15 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||23.26 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- January 31, 2018: Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter/ Nine Months Ended 31St December, 2017
- July 26, 2017: Unaudited Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 30Th June, 2017 As Per Regulation 33 Of SEBI (Listing Obligation And Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015
|EPS||31 December 2016||30 September 2017||31 December 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
- Ex-Date: 31 Oct 2017; Purpose: Right Issue of Equity Shares; Record Date: 01 Nov 2017
- IT Consulting and Software
- IT Software Products
- IT Networking Equipment
- Internet Software and Services
- Telecom Services
- Telecom Equipment