Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source / Publication||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|May 15 - 28, 2017||Dalal Street Investment Journal||Analysis||CMP: 354; With superior operating performance and manageable NPAs the stock is a 'BUY' with a long term view.|
|May 21 - 27, 2017||Smart Investment||Technical Trading Trends - Trading Sell||Last Close: 346; Enter at / between: 354/362; Ist Target: 345; IInd Target: 337; Stop Loss: 368|
|May 14 - 20, 2017||Smart Investment||Script Watch||It reported a 22% y-o-y jump in net interest income. Buy.|
|May 14 - 20, 2017||Smart Investment||Technical Trading Trends - Trading Sell||Last Close: 354; Enter at / between: 354/362; Ist Target: 345; IInd Target: 337; Stop Loss: 368|
|May 7 - 13, 2017||Smart Investment||Technical Trading Trends - Trading Sell||Last Close: 338; Enter at / between: 348/355; Ist Target: 338; IInd Target: 320; Stop Loss: 358|
|April 30 - May 6, 2017||Smart Investment||Smart Super Duper||It may cross Rs400 level.|
In The News
- June 8, 2017: Indian Bank has informed the Exchange that the annual interest on 8.53% Unsecured Redeemable Non-Convertible Lower Tier II Bonds for the period from June 28, 2016 to June 27, 2017 will be paid by the Bank to the investors on June 28, 2017.
- February 12, 2018: Reviewed Financial Results for the quarterly/nine months ended 31.12.2017
- November 6, 2017: Reviewed Financial Results Of The Bank For The Quarter/ Half Year Ended 30.09.2017
- July 21, 2017: Financial Results For The Quarter Ended June 30,2017
- April 25, 2017: Audited Financial Results of the Bank (Standalone / Consolidated) for the quarter / year ended 31.03.2017
|EPS||30 September 2016||31 December 2016||30 June 2017||30 September 2017||31 December 201|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Related / Peer Companies
- Andhra Bank (ANDHRABANK)
- Allahabad Bank (ALBK)
- Bank of India (BANKINDIA)
- Canara Bank (CANBK) (532483)
- Dena Bank (DENABANK) (532121)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (ORIENTBANK) (500315)
- Bank of Baroda (BANKBARODA) (532134)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) (532461)
- State Bank of India (SBIN) (500112)