Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Jamna Auto Industries Limited
In The News
- August 21, 2017: We would like to inform you that the Company has fixed Friday, October 06, 2017 as Record Date for the purpose of sub-division (stock split) of equity shares of the Company having nominal value of Rs. 5/- each into nominal value of Rs. 1/- each.
- July 10, 2017: Jamna Auto Industries Limited has submitted to the Exchange a Copy of Annual Report.
- February 12, 2018: Rs. 3257 Cr (Small Cap)
- November 17, 2017: Rs. 2367 Cr (Small Cap)
- October 18, 2017: Rs. 2311 Cr (Small Cap)
- October 6, 2017: Rs. 2476 Cr (Small Cap)
- September 14, 2017: Rs. 2040 Cr (Small Cap)
- September 13, 2017: Rs. 2058 Cr (Small Cap)
- July 7, 2017: Rs. 2128 Cr (Small Cap)
|February 12, 2018||Good (Rank # )||Expensive||Flat (Score: -3 )|
|November 17, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 8 of 99 )||Fair||Negative (Score: -12 )|
|October 18, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 8 of 99 )||Fair||Negative (Score: -13 )|
|October 6, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 8 of 98 )||Fair||Negative (Score: -13 )|
|September 13, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 8 of 98 )||Fair||Negative (Score: -13 )|
|July 7, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 9 of 99 )||Attractive||Flat (Score: 4 )|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|October 18, 2017||Bullish||50.33||Bullish||-39.24 (Neutral)||+43 (Neutral)||25.93 (Neutral)|
|October 6, 2017||Bearish||259.23||Bearish||-96.16 (Neutral)||-372 Strong Downtrend (Negative)||22.87 (Neutral)|
|September 13, 2017||Bearish||269.01||Bullish||-25.27 (Neutral)||+64 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||15.42 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- February 13, 2018: Outcome Of Board Meeting Held On February 13, 2018
- May 20, 2017: Audited standalone and consolidated Financial Statements of Company for year ended 31st March, 2017
|EPS||31 December 2016||30 September 2017||31 December 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
- May 20, 2017: Sub-division (stock split) of each equity share of the Company having a face value of Rs.5 each into 5 equity shares of the face value of Rs.1 each.
Related Lesson: Is Stock split a good idea?
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|June 5 - 11, 2017||Money Times||Stock Watch||Start accumulating at this level of Rs.257.40 and on dips to Rs.232.40 for medium-to-long-term investment and a possible price target of Rs.290+ in the next 12 months.|
|April 10, 2017||MoneyLife Stock Letter||Panther Small-cap / low price stocks||Market leader in leaf spring segment with experienced management. Expected to benefit from continued recovery in MHCV segment.|
- Ex Date: 21 Nov 2017; Purpose: Interim Dividend - Rs. - 0.3000; Record Date: 22 Nov 2017
Related / Peer Companies
- Bosch Limited (BOSCHLTD) (500530) (INE323A01026)
- Exide Industries Limited (EXIDEIND) (500086)
- India Nippon Electricals Limited (INDNIPPON)
- Menon Bearings Limited
- Minda Industries Limited (MINDAIND) (532539)
- Minda Corporation Limited (MINDACORP)
- Motherson Sumi Systems Limited
- Pricol Limited
- Sundaram-Clayton Limited
Other Related Categories