Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Maruti Suzuki India
In The News
- November 28, 2017: Pursuant to the resolution passed by the board through circulation on 28th November, 2017, please take note that Mr. Shigetoshi Torii has ceased to be a Whole-time Director designated as Director (Production) with effect from the close of business hours of 4th November, 2017. However, he continues as a non-executive director.
- November 1, 2017: Please find attached herewith as Annexure - "A", a copy of press release being issued today. Kindly take the same on record.
- October 5, 2017: Production figures of the Company for the month of September, 2017
- June 2017: Maruti is focusing on new technologies to cut emission per vehicle while enhancing fuel efficiency for its future models. The company said it has been able to bring down weighted average of CO2 emission for its entire fleet by nearly 19 per cent over a decade since 2007-08.
- May 16, 2017: Informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated May 16, 2017, titled "All-new Dzire is here to redefine the market".
- April 2017: The government has withdrawn incentives given to mild hybrid vehicles under FAME India scheme, impacting the Maruti Suzuki India the most.
- October 27, 2017: Rs. 245121 Cr (Large Cap)
- October 13, 2017: Rs. 237862 Cr (Large Cap)
- October 6, 2017: Rs. 238740 Cr (Large Cap)
- October 4, 2017: Rs. 237048 Cr (Large Cap)
- September 29, 2017: Rs. 241006 Cr (Large Cap)
- August 4, 2017: Rs. 234725 Cr (Large Cap)
- May 12, 2017: Rs. 203306 Cr (Large Cap)
|October 27, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 5 )||Expensive||Very Positive (Score: 20 )|
|October 13, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 5 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: -2 )|
|October 6, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 5 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: -2 )|
|October 4, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 5 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: -2 )|
|September 29, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 5 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: -2 )|
|August 4, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 1 of 5 )||Expensive||Flat (Score: -2 )|
|May 12, 2017||Excellent (Rank #1 of 5)||Fair||Positive (11)|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|October 27, 2017||Bullish||7582.18||Bullish||-19.05 Overbought (Bearish)||+280 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||19.63 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
|October 13, 2017||Bullish||7789||Bullish||-48.33 (Neutral)||-46 (Neutral)||19 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
|October 6, 2017||Bullish||7789||Bullish||-56.24 (Neutral)||-80 (Neutral)||23.25 (Neutral)|
|October 4, 2017||Bullish||7789||Bullish||-57.79 (Neutral)||-79 (Neutral)||25.18 (Neutral)|
|September 29, 2017||Bullish||7789||Bearish||-42.30 (Neutral)||-29 (Neutral)||27.96 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source||Ranking / Description||Category|
|October 10, 2017||Aditya Birla Money Diwali Top Picks 2017||Buy||Expect the stock to deliver 25%+ returns over the next 12 months.|
|October 2017||Edelweiss Style Analysis Portfolio October 2017||Mentioned in Top 10 Long-Portfolio stocks|
|October 5, 2017||Axis Direct Diwali Picks 2017||Buy||CMP: 7906; Target: 9298|
|September 27, 2017||Angel Broking Diwali Special Top Picks Report October 2017||Buy||CMP: Rs. 7734; Target: Rs. 8658|
|October 1 - 7, 2017||Smart Investment||Smart Best Buy||Buy this stock at current level and at decline.|
|September 28, 2017||Sharekhan Top Picks dated September 28, 2017||Price target for next 6-12 months: Rs. 8500|
|September 25, 2017||Kotak Securities Monthly Market Strategy October 2017||Buy||Target of Rs. 9061|
|August 7 - 13, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Maruti Suzuki India posted PAT of Rs.1556.4 crore for Q1. With huge expansion plans in the pipeline, this stock merits a buy even at the current level.|
|July 24 - 30, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Auto major Maruti Suzuki (India) is again introducing newer models. A strong reason to buy.|
|July 5, 2017||Angel Top Picks July 2017||Buy||CMP: 7,371 ; Target: 8,495|
|June 19 - 25, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Maruti Suzuki India is on the lookout for land acquisitions for future expansion. There is no stopping for this share. Keep accumulating in small lots.|
|June 11 - 17, 2017||Smart Investment||High Risk High Return Shares||The country's largest car manufacturer reported 16.80% jump in car sales in May. The company's recently launched model new Dzire has received over 50,000 bookings, which has pushed the stock to record levels.|
|June 12 - 18, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||India’s largest car maker, Maruti Suzuki India, has decided to focus on new technology to reduce emission. This should boost the demand for its cars. Buy.|
|May 21 - 27, 2017||Smart Investment||High Risk High Return Shares||The country's largest carmaker has launched the new model of its compact sedan D'zire on Friday with a price tag of Rs. 5.45 lakhs to Rs. 9.41 lakhs. Car prices are expected to rise with GST implementation from July 1, and bookings are likely to go up before that.|
|May 2017||Sharekhan||Value Buy||CMP: 6526; Target: 7265|
|May 15 - 21, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Evergreen automobile giant, Maruti Suzuki (India), is set for a bigger role in the product development program of its parent - Suzuki. Going forward, this move will place the Company in an even higher orbit.|
|May 15 - 21, 2017||Money Times||Weekly Up Trend Stocks||Last Close: 6728.00; Week below / L1: 6613.0; Demand point / L2: 6631.0; Demand Point / Center Point: 6710.0; Supply Point / L3: 6807.0; Supply Point / L4: 6983.0; Relative Strength: 71.5; Weekly Reversal Value: 6526.5; Up Trend Date: 07-04-17|
|May 7 - 13, 2017||Smart Investment||High Risk High Return Shares||Top domestic and foreign brokerages have given a 'Buy' rating with a target price of Rs. 7,000 in the wake of strong Q4 numbers.|
|May 7 - 13, 2017||Smart Investment||Smart Best Buy||Most of the brokerages are bullish in this counter and giving new high price target. Buy.|
|April 30 - May 6, 2017||Smart Investment||Smart Best Buy||The stock will get further momentum and will see new highs in days to come.|
|April 2017||Motilal Oswal||Automobile Update||Recommendation: Buy; CMP: 6371; Target: 7349|
|April 2017||Sharekhan||Value Guide - Alpha Delivery Picks||CMP: 5945; Target: 6430; Upside: 8%|
|April 8, 2017||Angel Broking||Technical Picks - Weekly Pivot Levels||S2: 5887; S1: 6073; Pivot: 6216; R1: 6402; R2: 6545|
|April 9 - 15, 2017||Smart Investment||Market Scan||BUY (CMP: 6259 SL: 6120 T1: 6469 T2: 6683)|
|April 3, 2017||Money Control||News||Resistance for Nifty at 9195-9218; buy Maruti Suzuki, ACC, Avanti Feeds: Prakash Gaba|
|Mar 13 - 19, 2017||Money Times Weekly Newsletter|| There is no stopping Maruti Suzuki (India) Ltd. With a few more variants being introduced, the Company will
continue its peer status. Buy for the long-term.
|Mar 6 - 19, 2017||Dalal Street Investment Journal||# 19||Super 50|
- October 27, 2017: Board meeting held today for the quarter ended on 30th September, 2017
- July 27, 2017: Outcome of Board Meeting
|EPS||30 September 2016||30 June 2017||30 September 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?