Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Meghmani Organics Limited
In The News
- November 9, 2017: Meghmani inform that Mr. Jayaraman Vishwanathan - Non Executive - Independent Director of the Company has resigned vide letter dated 08 November, 2017 on health ground. The resignation of Mr. Jayaraman Vishwanathan has been accepted by the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on 08 November, 2017 and he will be relieved from ....
- June 30, 2017: Meghmani Organics Ltd has informed BSE that the Register of Members & Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from July 20, 2017 to July 27, 2017 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of Payment of Dividend & Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company to be held on July 27, 2017. After the approval by the AGM, Dividend will be paid on or after August 07, 2017.
- February 14, 2018: Rs. 2700 Cr (Small Cap)
- February 7, 2018: Rs. 2591 Cr (Small Cap)
- November 7, 2017: Rs. 3000 Cr (Small Cap)
|February 14, 2018||Average (Rank # )||Attractive||Outstanding (Score: 30 )|
|February 7, 2018||Average (Rank # )||Fair||Very Positive (Score: 22 )|
|November 7, 2017||Good (Rank # 7 of 24 )||Expensive||Positive (Score: 14 )|
|Date||Present Super Trend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|January 4, 2018||Buy||+281||Buy||12.33 (Neutral)||Strong Uptrend (Buy)||Weak Trend (Sell)|
|November 7, 2017||Bullish||+121||Bullish||66.83 (Neutral)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|September 28, 2017||Bullish||+66||Bearish||50.09 (Neutral)||(Neutral)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|September 13, 2017||Bullish||+114||Bullish||68.68 (Neutral)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 19, 2017||Bullish||+80.71||Bullish||60.61 (Neutral)||(Neutral)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 17, 2017||Bullish||+85||Bullish||58.78 (Neutral)||(Neutral)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 14, 2017||Bullish||+90||Bullish||57.76 (Neutral)||(Neutral)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 12, 2017||Bullish||+80||Bullish||55.72 (Neutral)||(Neutral)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 10, 2017||Bullish||+192||Bullish||53.68 Overbought(Bearish)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 7, 2017||Bullish||+164||Bullish||51.67 Overbought(Bearish)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 6, 2017||Bullish||+194||Bullish||50.11 Overbought(Bearish)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 4, 2017||Bullish||+209||Bullish||46.94 Overbought(Bearish)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 3, 2017||Bullish||+185||Bullish||45.33 (Neutral)||Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||Strong Trend (Bullish)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source / Publication||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|September 28, 2017||Specialty Chemicals Growth Catalysts by JM Financial Institutional Securities||Not Rated|
|June 11 - 17, 2017||Smart Investment||Investment Ideas - Short to medium term ideas||One can buy with stop loss of Rs.39. On the upper side, it could zoom to Rs.53/55 levels in coming days|
|June 12 - 18, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Meghmani Organics start to trade above its all-important moving averages of 3,5,50,100 & 200 days on very large volumes. This indicates that its ready to taste its earlier 52-weeks high of Rs.52.40. Above it on a constant basis it may make new high of Rs.61+ keep SL of Rs.39.|
- February 10, 2018: Unaudited Financial Results (Consolidated & Standalone) Of The Third Quarter & Nine Months Ended On 31St December, 2017 With Limited Review Report Thereon
- August 8, 2017: Unaudited Financial Results With Limited Review Report For The First Quarter Ended On June 30, 2017.
- May 22, 2017: Standalone And Consolidated Audited Financial Results For The Quarter/ Year Ended 31St March, 2017
|EPS||30 June 2016||31 December 2016||31 March 2017||30 June 2017||30 September 2017||31 December 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
- October 12, 2017: Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended September 30, 2017
Keep track of Promoters and Shareholding Pattern regularly.
Related / Peer Companies
Other Related Categories