Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Mindteck (India) Limited
In The News
- Has informed BSE that the Register of Members & Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed from August 05, 2017 to August 11, 2017 (both days inclusive) for the purpose of Payment of Dividend & 26th Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company to be held on August 11, 2017.
- October 9, 2017: Rs. 205 Cr (Micro Cap)
- June 14, 2017: Rs. 197 Cr (Micro Cap)
- May 22, 2017: Rs. 207 Cr (Micro Cap)
|October 9, 2017||Below Average (Rank # 52 of 186 )||Very Expensive||Negative (Score: -14 )|
|June 14, 2017||Average (Rank # 51 of 92 )||Very Expensive||Flat (Score: 0 )|
|May 22, 2017||Average (Rank # 50 of 192)||Very Expensive||Negative (Score: -18)|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|October 9, 2017||Bullish||60.83||Bullish||-19.02 Overbought (Bearish)||+330 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||32.02 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- November 8, 2017: Financial Results For The Quarter And Half Year Ended September 30, 2017
- August 10, 2017: Financial Results Pursuant To Regulation 33 And Outcome Of Board Meeting Held On August 10, 2017
- May 22, 2017: Audited Financial Statements for the Quarter and Year ended March 31, 2017
- Security Code: 517344
- Dec 14, 2015: Revised to 5%