Join our WhatsApp Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Ramco Systems Limited
In The News
- September 20, 2017: Europe's Premium Global Brewery brand chooses Ramco HCM for its Malaysia operations
- September 5, 2017: Ramco Systems enters Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud HCM Suites
- July 20, 2017: Panasonic Avionics Corporation chooses Ramco Aviation Suite
- July 13, 2017: Ramco Systems Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated July 13, 2017, titled "Ramco Systems continues to expand footprint across China with leading Heli-Operator, China Southern Airlines General Aviation Ltd. choosing Ramco".
- June 28, 2017: Ramco Systems named a Niche Vendor in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Cloud Core Financial Management Suites
- June 19, 2017: Has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated Jun 19, 2017, titled "Global Payroll Association confers Ramco Systems with Highly Recommended Payroll Software Supplier of the Year 2017 Award".
- June 13, 2017: Has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated Jun 13, 2017, titled "Leading Communications Agency,Dentsu Aegis Network MENA Goes-Live on Ramco HCM".
- June 8, 2017: Ramco Systems Limited has informed the Exchange regarding a press release dated Jun 08, 2017, titled "Ramco launches Payroll Software for Japan".
- June 2017: Ramco Systems announced the launch of Japan Payroll software on its Global Payroll engine. The highly configurable payroll solution available in both English and Japanese languages comes with capability to handle social and labour insurance contributions for all states, resident tax and reporting, bonus tax, among others.
|September 19, 2017||Below Average (Rank # 57 of 190 )||Very Expensive||Negative (Score: -14 )|
|June 30, 2017||Below Average (Rank # 54 of 191 )||Expensive||Negative (Score: -14 )|
|Date||Present Super Trend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|September 11, 2017||Sell||415.88||Buy||-24.15 Overbought (Sell)||+116 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||22.90 (Neutral)|
|September 1, 2017||Bearish||415.88||Bullish||-9.19 Overbought (Bearish)||+73 (Neutral)||27.43 (Neutral)|
|August 31, 2017||Bearish||415.88||Bullish||-8.00 Overbought (Bearish)||+32 (Neutral)||28.45 (Neutral)|
|August 28, 2017||Bearish||415.88||Bullish||-66.71 (Neutral)||-62 (Neutral)||32.92 (Neutral)|
|August 22, 2017||Bearish||416.67||Bullish||-75.89 (Neutral)||-78 (Neutral)||35.76 (Neutral)|
|August 18, 2017||Bearish||422.54||Bearish||-82.90 Oversold (Bullish)||-116 Strong Downtrend (Bearish)||36.60 (Neutral)|
|August 17, 2017||Bearish||430.84||Bearish||-79.10 (Neutral)||-125 Strong Downtrend (Negative)||36.43 (Neutral)|
|August 2, 2017||Buy||371.59||Sell||-19.32 Overbought (Sell)||+88 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||52.17 Strong Trend (Buy)|
|July 27, 2017||Bullish||356.72||Bullish||-13.36 Overbought(Bearish)||+134 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||42.64 Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|July 24, 2017||Bullish||338.20||Bullish||-14.48 Overbought (Bearish)||+123 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||33.72 (Neutral)|
|July 20, 2017||Bullish||327.80||Bullish||-13.93 Overbought (Bearish)||+181 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||28.43 (Neutral)|
|July 19, 2017||Bullish||324.93||Bullish||-20.08 (Neutral)||+228 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||25.61 (Neutral)|
|July 18, 2017||Sell||317.11||Buy||-16.70 Overbought (Sell)||+272 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||22.58 (Neutral)|
|July 13, 2017||Sell||356.32||Buy||-31.73 (Neutral)||+124 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||14.06 Weak Trend (Sell)|
|July 12, 2017||Sell||356.32||Buy||-43.21 (Neutral)||+89 (Neutral)||13.83 Weak Trend (Sell)|
|July 11, 2017||Sell||356.32||Buy||-31.16 (Neutral)||+133.03 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||14.67 Weak Trend (Sell)|
Chart Frequency: Daily
Supertrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
Stock Axis Rating and Ranking
|July 13, 2017||1||16/99|
|Date||Master Score||EPS Strength||Price Strength||Buyer Demand||Group Rank|
|June 30, 2017||D||Poor: 33||Poor: 11||Great: A-||Poor: 105|
Companies with MarketSmithIndia Score of A or B are usually good.
Related / Peer Companies
- HCL Technologies
- Hexaware Technologies Limited
- KPIT Technologies Limited (KPIT) (532400) (INE836A01035)
- L and T Infotech
- Mphasis Limited (MPHASIS) (526299) (INE356A01018)
- Mindtree Limited (MINDTREE) (532819)
- NIIT Technologies Limited
- Onward Technologies Limited (ONWARDTEC)
- Persistent Systems Limited (PERSISTENT) (533179)
- Sonata Software Limited (SONATSOFTW) (532221) (INE269A01021)
- Tech Mahindra Limited
- Tata Consultancy Services
- Wipro Limited (WIPRO) (507685) (INE075A01022)
- IT Software Products
- IT Networking Equipment
- Internet Software and Services
- Other Telecom Services
- Telecom Services