Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
SREI Infrastructure Finance Limited
In The News
- June 30, 2017: SREI Infrastructure Finance Ltd has informed BSE that the 32nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the Company will be held on July 22, 2017.
- January 12, 2018: Rs. 5388 Cr (Mid Cap)
|January 12, 2018||Excellent (Rank # 10 of 895 )||Attractive||Positive (Score: 18 )|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|January 12, 2018||Bullish||94.84||Bullish||-15.67 Overbought (Bearish)||+199 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||21.82 (Neutral)|
|October 18, 2017||Bullish||98.89||Bullish||-11.64 Overbought (Bearish)||+152 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||24.51 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- January 17, 2018: Financial Results For The Quarter And Nine Months Ended On 31St December, 2017
- October 26, 2017: Financial Results For Quarter And Half Year Ended On 30Th September, 2017
- July 22, 2017: Standalone And Consolidated Financial Results For The Quarter Ended 30Th June, 2017
|EPS||30 September 2016||31 December 2016||30 June 2017||30 September 2017||31 December 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source||Category||Ranking / Description|
|March 29, 2017||Prabhudas Lilladher||Prabhudas Lilladher Rising Star Investor Conference 2017||Not Rated; CMP: 83; Target: NA|
Related / Peer Companies
- Bajaj Finserv
- Bajaj Holdings and Investment Limited
- Bharat Financial Inclusion Limited
- Cholamandalam Investment and Finance Company Limited
- Equitas Holdings Limited (EQUITAS) (539844)
- IDFC Limited
- L and T Finance Holdings Limited
- Manappuram Finance Limited (MANAPPURAM) (531213)
- Power Finance Corporation Limited (PFC) (532810)
- Reliance Capital Limited (RELCAPITAL)
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited (RECLTD)