Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Sanwaria Consumer Limited
- 1 In The News
- 2 Basic Information
- 3 Market Capitalization
- 4 Markets Mojo
- 5 Technical Indicators
- 6 Financial Results
- 7 Earnings Per Share (Quarterly)(Standalone Basic EPS)
- 8 Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
- 9 Dividend
- 10 Circuit Filters / Group Changes
- 11 Related / Peer Companies
- 12 Related Categories
- 13 External Links
In The News
- August 29, 2017: We hereby inform that the name of the Company has been changed from "Sanwaria Agro Oils Limited" to "SANWARIA CONSUMER LIMITED" w.e.f. August 28, 2017 as per the fresh Certificate of Incorporation received from the office of Registrar of Companies.
- July 4, 2017: The Company has received the No objection from Registrar of Companies, Madhya Pradesh for the availability of the changed name 'Sanwaria Consumer Limited' from the existing name 'Sanwaria Agro Oils Limited".
- Sector / Industry: Other Food Products
- October 18, 2017: Rs. 1141 Cr (Small Cap)
- September 12, 2017: Rs. 570 Cr (Micro Cap)
- September 8, 2017: Rs. 541 Cr (Micro Cap)
- September 1, 2017: Rs. 506 Cr (Micro Cap)
- August 28, 2017: Rs. 526 Cr (Micro Cap)
|October 18, 2017||Good (Rank # 7 of 21 )||Fair||Very Positive (Score: 29 )|
|September 12, 2017||Good (Rank # 7 of 21 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 31 )|
|September 8, 2017||Good (Rank # 7 of 21 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 31 )|
|September 1, 2017||Good (Rank # 7 of 21 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 31 )|
|August 28, 2017||Good (Rank # 7 of 21 )||Fair||Outstanding (Score: 31 )|
|Date||SuperTrend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|October 18, 2017||Bullish||9.17||Bullish||-6.73 Overbought(Bearish)||+153 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||50.31 Strong Trend (Bullish)|
|September 12, 2017||Bullish||6.53||Bullish||-15.38 Overbought (Bearish)||+212 Strong Uptrend (Bullish)||15.38 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
|September 8, 2017||Bearish||7.65||Bearish||-46.87 (Neutral)||+52 (Neutral)||13.51 Weak Trend (Bearish)|
|September 1, 2017||Sell||7.83||Sell||-71.15 (Neutral)||-82 Strong Uptrend (Buy)||14.15 Strong Downtrend (Sell)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
- January 3, 2018: Un-Audited Financial Results For Q3FY18
- April 24, 2017: Un-Audited Financial Results For The Quarter And Financial Year Ended March 31, 2017
|EPS||31 December 2016||31 December 2017|
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source / Publication||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|May 21 - 27, 2017||Smart Investment||Dalal Street Wishpers||The board of this edible oils and solvent extraction company is meeting on May 22 to decide on interim dividend and bonus issue. The counter is likely to remain heated up in the run up to the date.|
|May 21 - 27, 2017||Smart Investment||Smart Tips||The stock is very attractively valued at current levels|
- September 25, 2017: Dividend of Rs. 0.05; Ex Date: September 25, 2017; Book Closure: September 25, 2017; Start Date: Setptember 27, 2017; BC End Date: September 30, 2017
Related Lesson: Why should we prefer good Dividend paying companies?
Circuit Filters / Group Changes
- Circuit filter price band % changed to 5% effective October 19, 2017 vide BSE Notice No: 20171018-12 Dated: 18 Oct 2017
- Circuit changed from 5% to 10% effective June 7, 2017 vide BSE Notice No: 20170606-28 Dated: 6 June 2017
Related Lesson: What is a Circuit Filter? And who sets it and Why?
What is GSM and GSM Grades?
Related / Peer Companies
- MarketsMojo on SANWARIAGetPaidIndia.com