Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Union Bank of India
In the News
- August 31, 2017: Reserve Bank of India has imposed a penalty of Rs. 10 million on the Bank for non-compliance with the directions issued by RBI on Know Your Customer (KYC) norms in a case of huge cash withdrawals in certain accounts maintained with the Bank.
- May 19, 2017: Audited Consolidated Financial Results Of The Bank For The Financial Year 2016-17
- May 9, 2017: Union Bank of India has informed the Exchange that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on May 08, 2017 has decided not to declare dividend for the year 2016-17.
- May 8, 2017: Audited Standalone Financial Results Of The Bank For The Quarter / Financial Year Ended On 31.03.2017
- Financial Results on May 8, 2017
- July 31, 2017: Rs. 10734 Cr (Mid Cap)
- June 13, 2017: Rs. 10343 Cr (Mid Cap)
- May 8, 2017: Rs. 12563 Cr (Mid Cap)
|July 31, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 3 of 21 )||Fair||Flat (Score: -4 )|
|June 13, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 3 of 24 )||Fair||Flat (Score: -4 )|
|May 8, 2017||Excellent||Very Expensive||Flat|
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source / Publication||Category||Ranking / Description / Comments|
|May 15 - 21, 2017||Money Times||Tower Talk||Posted decent Q4 numbers on account of declining NPAs and write-back of provisions. A good time to accumulate the share.|
- November 3, 2017: Reviewed Unaudited Financial Results Of The Bank & Limited Review Report For The 2Nd Quarter/Half-Year Ended On 30.09.2017
- August 10, 2017: Reviewed Unaudited Financial Results Of The Bank & Limited Review Report For The 1St Quarter Ended On 30.06.2017
|EPS||30 September 2016||30 June 2017||30 September 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
Related / Peer Companies
- Andhra Bank (ANDHRABANK)
- Allahabad Bank (ALBK)
- Bank of India (BANKINDIA)
- Canara Bank (CANBK) (532483) (INE476A01014)
- Dena Bank (DENABANK) (532121) (INE077A01010)
- Oriental Bank of Commerce (ORIENTBANK) (500315) (INE141A01014)
- Bank of Baroda (BANKBARODA) (532134) (INE028A01039)
- Indian Bank (INDIANB) (532814) (INE562A01011)
- Punjab National Bank (PNB) (532461) (INE160A01022)
- State Bank of India (SBIN) (500112) (INE062A01020)
- MarketsMojo on UNIONBANKGetPaidIndia.com