Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
Unlisted and Delisted Companies
Avoid buying unlisted and delisted companies.
Such investments could be risky because of the following reasons:
- Lack of transparency: There will not be sufficient information available in the public domain about such companies
- Lack of disclosures: Such companies do not have obligation to make disclosures in general
- Fair price determination: Since they are not traded in public, the market cannot determine the fair price for them
So, think twice before you invest in such companies.
We already struggle to make money with listed company investments. Why go for more riskier ones?
- Basic Terms on Investing
- Initial Public Offer (IPO)
- Follow-on Public Offer (FPO)
- Offer For Sale (OFS)
- Fundamental Analysis and Technical Analysis - An Introduction
- Avoid Penny Stocks (Rule 3)