Join our Stock Market News Group at GetPaidIndia on Telegram and WhatsApp.
This website is purely ACADEMIC in nature and NOT a stock market recommendation service or a tip provider. No live data or feeds are provided and all information is historic only. Information is provided for ease of understanding for the purpose of learning. Accuracy of definitions etc is not mantained. I am not a SEBI or IRDA registered.
VA Tech Wabag Limited
- 1 In The News
- 2 Market Capitalization
- 3 Markets Mojo
- 4 MarketSmithIndia Score
- 5 Stock Axis Rating and Ranking
- 6 Financial Results
- 7 Net Profit / Loss (Year ending)
- 8 Dividend
- 9 Earnings Per Share
- 10 Technical Indicators
- 11 Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
- 12 Shareholding Pattern
- 13 Related / Peer Companies
- 14 Other Related Categories
- 15 External Links
- 16 Historical Data
In The News
- July 27, 2017: WABAG WINS REPEAT ORDER IN BENGALURU BAGS INR 386 CRORE SEWAGE TREATMENT PLANT ORDER FROM BWSSB
- June 19, 2017: Significant increase in volume has been observed in VA Tech Wabag Limited. The Exchange, in order to ensure that investors have latest relevant information about the company and to inform the market place so that the interest of the investors is safeguarded, had written to the company. VA Tech Wabag Limited has submitted their response.
- November 29, 2017: Rs. 3278 Cr (Small Cap)
|November 29, 2017||Excellent (Rank # 9 of 86 )||Attractive||Flat (Score: 5 )|
|Date||Master Score||EPS Strength||Price Strength||Buyer Demand||Group Rank|
|November 29, 2017||C||Fair: 73||Poor: 36||Good: B+||Poor: 151|
|August 8, 2017||C||Poor: 40||Fair: 63||Good: B-||Fair: 47|
|May 26, 2017||C||Poor: 42||Fair: 63||Great: A-||Great: 20|
Companies with MarketSmithIndia Score of A or B are usually good.
Stock Axis Rating and Ranking
|November 29, 2017||3 / 5||60 / 99|
|August 8, 2017||3 / 5||61 / 99|
- May 26, 2017: Outcome of Board Meeting & Audited Financial Results for the year ended 31st March 2017
Net Profit / Loss (Year ending)
|31 March 2016||31 March 2017|
Related Lesson: Learn why investing in profit making companies is better.
- May 26, 2017: Dividend of Rs 4 per share
Related Lesson: Why should we prefer good Dividend paying companies?
Type: Consolidated Basic EPS
|EPS||31 March 2016||31 March 2017|
Related Lesson: How much should be ideal Earnings Per Share?
|Date||Present Super Trend||Trend Reversal||PSAR||Williams %R (14)||CCI (20)||ADX (14)|
|November 29, 2017||Bullish||525.03||Bullish||-9.36 Overbought (Bearish)||+94 (Neutral)||27.35 (Neutral)|
Chart Frequency: 1 Day; Chart Style: Heikin Ashi
SuperTrend Parameters: Period: 7; Multiplier: 3
Parabolic SAR: Minimum AF: 0.02; Maximum AF: 0.2
Coverage / Ratings / Rankings
|Date||Source||Category||Ranking / Description|
|November 9, 2017||Motilal Oswal||Buy||Target of Rs 745|
|June 4 - 10, 2017||Smart Investment||Terrific Shots||Considering the strong balance sheet and huge order book, the stock seems attractive at current price for medium to long term investment.|
|May 28 - June 3, 2017||Smart Investment||High Risk High Return Shares||Some high networth investors are taking interest in the stock which has resulted in volume growth. It can be bought with target rate of Rs700-710 for short term, says a leading brokerage house.|
|April 2017||Sharekhan||Value Guide - Stock Update||CMP: 675; Target: 800; Recommendation: Buy|
|March 16, 2017||Motilal Oswal||Sector: Capital Goods||Buy; CMP: INR 619; TP: INR760 (+23%)|
|March 19 - 25, 2017||Smart Investment||Smart Best Buy||Accumulate on decline|
- October 13, 2017: Shareholding Pattern for the Period Ended September 30, 2017
Keep track of Promoters and Shareholding Pattern regularly.
Related / Peer Companies
Other Related Categories